Using the My Updates portal
The My Updates portal is the site where you will download software if you have purchased a contract or Care Pack. Follow the directions below to access the site.
You will need your Service Agreement Identifier (SAID) to complete this process, which should have been provided to you as part of your contract purchase or upon completion of the Care Pack registration process.
Your initial entry into My Updates will be through the
Software Support Online
portal. Once on the portal, please follow these steps:
- Click Downloads
- Click Software Updates
- Click My Updates
and bookmark this URL for future visits.
An HP Passport login and password, as well as an active Service Agreement Identifier (SAID), are required to access your software updates from this site. If you do not have an HP Passport, click New user registration
to create one, then store your new HP Passport user ID and password for future reference. You will be able to use your passport to access all HP Passport-enabled web sites.
After you log in with your HP Passport, you will see the My Updates home page (labeled Software updates
). Please follow these steps to link your active support contracts to your HP Passport profile:
- Click Software Support Online
in the left navigation bar.
- Click Check entitlement
in the Short-cuts section.
- Enter the Service Agreement Identifier (SAID) you�?d like to add to your profile, then click Add
- You may link multiple SAIDs to your HP Passport profile. When you have finished, return to the My Updates home page that you bookmarked earlier.
Now you are ready to view the software updates available to you.
- Select a SAID from the drop-down list to view software updates. If you did not link a particular SAID to your profile, you can also directly enter your SAID, and click Submit
- Then click one of the two Get software updates
buttons. For software downloads there is no need to make any other selections on this page.
- This provides you with a list of all products associated to the SAID. Click the Get Software
tab or any of the Get Software
links in the Deliverables
- Either select the product from the product name list or use the search function.
- Choose a single file you want to download from the Electronic downloads
- In the Selected media product information
section, either click the Download Directly
button to download now or click add to download cart
to download later.